CEO Sleepout Nottingham: Final Event Details and Kit List
Address: Notts County Football Club – Meadow Lane Stadium, Meadow Lane, Nottingham, NG2 3HJ. Please meet in The Wheeler’s Suite on arrival.
Parking: Parking will be available (free of charge) in the main car park (through the barrier) – the car park will be stewarded until 8pm at which point the gates will be locked.
Arrival: 8pm, Thursday 11th October
Event finish time: by 6:30 am, Friday 12th October
Facilities: Toilet facilities will be available throughout the evening.
Food and Drink: Hot drinks will be available and the no alcohol bar will be open until 11.00pm. Hot drinks will be provided through the night and at breakfast. A light one course dinner will also be available (generously donated by St Saviour’s Church)
Breakfast: Breakfast will be served at 6.00am (kindly donated by the Nottingham Rapid Relief Team – RRT) for those who would like to stay back.
What you need to bring: Please wear plenty of layers of warm clothing and bring a good quality outdoor sleeping bag, pillow and some cardboard or a sleeping mat.
Disclaimer: You will need to sign a disclaimer on arrival (copy attached for you to read in advance) – we will have copies for you to sign – no need to print this.
Please note: To ensure security at all times throughout the night, the gates to the stadium will be closed at 8.30pm and reopened the following morning at 5am. If anyone does arrive late and there is no one on the gate please ring James Bromley directly on 07811 192 149 and he will open the barrier for you.
You’ll be asked to sign in and sign the disclaimer at Reception in The Wheelers Suite on arrival
Head upstairs for networking, and mixing with your fellow participants
After a welcome from Big Alan himself you’ll hear from our partner charities
You will have access to toilet facilities throughout the night
Please come prepared to sleep outside in cold weather!
Thank you for signing up for the CEO Sleepout Nottingham at Meadow Lane!
You will be part of a unique event which will see some of Nottingham’s most compassionate business leaders coming together to make a difference for people in crisis due to poverty and homelessness.
Your support will help us to raise much needed funds which will make a huge difference to homeless people in the UK. Find out who your fellow sleepers are by visiting ceosleepoutuk.com/nottingham
If you still need to set up your Just Giving page – here’s the direct link:
NOTTINGHAM JUST GIVING
We are asking all our business executives to target themselves with raising £1000 (including gift aid). It can be done – one of last year’s fundraisers managed to smash his target of £2000 in just 3 days!
You will be sleeping outside so please be prepared by bringing warm clothing. Suggested clothing items are below:
- Warm thermals/underwear
- Layers of medium to heavy weight clothing
- Thick socks
- Sensible shoes
- Woollen hat and gloves
- Eye masks (there may be bright lights)
- Ear plugs (there may be snoring….)
- Thick sleeping Bag
- Sleeping mat
- Plastic sheeting/ground-sheet to protect from rain
- Towel/wash bag
- Cardboard boxes will be available on the evening (donations welcome)
- Any medicines required
We are extremely excited to welcome you to Meadow Lane Stadium, and we would ask you to kindly consider the following:
• Please do encourage as much sponsorship as possible – it’s such a worthy cause.
• Please do not bring dogs or pets, invite friends, family or colleagues to attend with or visit you at the event as they will not be permitted to enter the grounds.
• Electrical items such as mobile phones are very welcome to capture your experience of the Sleepout. They’re also a great way to keep your family and friends involved with your progress on the night. We encourage Facebook updates, Twitter posts, live video feeds, and any other way you can get your contacts to make last minute donations! Make sure you have your Just Giving page link close to hand on the night to assist your efforts!
• Please make sure all electronic devices are fully charged on arrival as charging points will not be available at the venue.
• Please be aware we strongly discourage bringing valuables such as jewellery, laptops, tablets, and other personal items. Any items you bring are your responsibility and done so at your own risk.
• Refreshments will be available but alcohol will not be permitted on site. Please do bring water / flasks of hot drinks if required. Please do bring snacks and food if required.
• Please do let event staff know in advance of the evening if you have a medical condition and please do bring any medicine along with you.
• Please note there are no shower facilities available, however toilets will be open all night.