Northumberland Final Event Details
Welcome to CEO Sleepout Northumberland! Here’s everything you need to know ahead of our big night at The Alnwick Garden!
Address: The Alnwick Garden Denwick Lane, Alnwick. Northumberland. NE66 1YU
Parking: Disabled Car Park
Entry via: Main Garden Entrance
Arrival: 8 pm
Event finish time: by 7:00 am
All attendees will be greeted at the main gate.
To kick start the event we will be networking in the Pavilion followed by presentations from special guests.
You will have access to toilet facilities throughout the night.
Please come prepared to sleep outside in cold weather.
Thank you for signing up for the CEO Sleepout at The Alnwick Garden. You will be part of a unique event which will see some of Northumberland’s finest business leaders coming together to make a difference for people in crisis due to poverty and homelessness.
Your support will help us to raise much needed funds which will make a huge difference to homeless people in the UK. Find out who your fellow sleepers are by visiting: https://www.ceosleepoutuk.com/northumberland
If you still need to set up your Just Giving page please click this link
We are asking all our business executives to target themselves with raising £1000 (including gift aid).
You will be sleeping outside so please be prepared by bringing warm clothing. Suggested clothing items are below:
Layers of medium to heavy weight clothing
Woollen hat and gloves
Eye masks (there may be bright lights)
• Thick sleeping Bag
• Sleeping mat
• Plastic sheeting/ground-sheet to protect from rain
• Towel/wash bag
• Cardboard boxes will be available on the evening (donations welcome)
• Any medicines required
We are extremely excited to welcome you to The Alnwick Garden and we would ask you to kindly consider the following:
• Please do encourage as much sponsorship as possible – it’s such a worthy cause.
• Please do not invite friends, family or colleagues to attend with or visit you at the event as they will not be permitted to enter the museum.
• Electrical items such as mobile phones are very welcome to capture your experience of the Sleepout. They’re also a great way to keep your family and friends involved with your progress on the night. We encourage Facebook updates, Twitter posts, live video feeds, and any other way you can get your contacts to make last minute donations! Make sure you have your Just Giving page link close to hand on the night to assist your efforts!
• Please make sure all electronic devices are fully charged on arrival as charging points will not be available at the venue.
• Please be aware we strongly discourage bringing valuables such as jewellery, laptops, tablets, and other personal items. Any items you bring are your responsibility and done so at your own risk.
• Refreshments will be available but alcohol will not be permitted on site. Please do bring water / flasks of hot drinks if required. Please do bring snacks and food if required.
• Please do let event staff know in advance of the evening if you have a medical condition and please do bring any medicine along with you.
• Please note there are no shower facilities available, however toilets will be open all night.
Arrival at The Alnwick Garden
Disclaimer form signed by each participant
8:30 – 9:30 pm
Introductions and presentations
Brief housekeeping overview
Tea / Coffee served